Post a Job
Sign Up Free
Post a Job
Search For Talent
Take The Tour
Plans & Pricing
Quoting and Rates
What invoicing site do you prefer?
OK, let's assume that you build a client base through this site. Then the client wants to book you again and privately contact you but prefers you send them an invoice for the next project.
What invoicing sites do you use for recurring/returning clients? I used PayPal, but don't know if there's another site that offers the same product without so many fees...It hasn't happened for me yet, just doing research to be prepared!
Quoting and Rates
We recommend that you just direct the client to your Voices.com profile to request a quote from you directly using SurePay. SurePay is an Escrow service that holds the client's payment to you in a neutral bank account, which only releases payment once the client has downloaded the files and accepted the work as complete.
Benefits of using SurePay, for Talent:
1. Talent do not have to worry about making payment arrangements, it's all taken care of by Voices.com.
2. The deposit is made in full and talent know the money is waiting for them at the end of your project completion which means they can concentrate on the recording and not worry about the money.
3. Appearance of their name and link to Voices.com website in the Recently Hired List which means more exposure.
4. Mutual feedback can be obtained at the end of the transaction and appears in the Feedback link in talent account.
5. Dispute resolution
Benefits of using SurePay, for Clients:
1. Talent do not get the money deposited for their services until client has download and accept the files. This means guaranteed satisfaction.
2. The funds are held in a secure escrow account.
3. Client is dealing with a reputable and well known company.
4. Payment for talent services can be made via PayPal or by phone with major credit card.
5. Dispute resolution and mediation is covered by the Escrow fee. If a resolution cannot be obtained with the hired talent then the deposit is refunded so that a new talent can be hired.
How do I set it up?
SurePay is automatically built into all member accounts. Talent members can be hired through SurePay by using two methods:
1. Public Jobs (jobs posted to all eligible talent which appear under the Hiring tab)
2. Private Jobs (jobs posted for one or more select talent via the Request a Quote button on individual profiles)
You can control how your receive your SurePay payments by logging into your account and going to My Account > Billing Preferences. You may choose one of two SurePay payment options.
1. PayPal - enter in your PayPal email address
2. Check in USD - make sure your mailing information is present in your profile
If you have anymore questions, you're welcome to contact us directly at 1-888-359-3472 or email email@example.com
Social Media Manager | Voices.com
Search by Keyword
Search by Language
Search by Gender
Search by Location
Voices.com on Facebook
Voices.com on Twitter
Voices.com on LinkedIn
Voices.com on YouTube
Explore by Tag
Movers & Shakers
Top 100 Favorites
Top 100 Most Listens
Top 100 New Talent
Top 100 Recently Hired
Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Interactive Voices Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service