Rich baritone voice with a variety of inflections. Voice can vary from a sincere, knowledgable voice especially adept at medical terminology to a more character-based voice and everything in between. With a 20+ year history of stage acting, I have a penchant for doing character voices ranging from cartoonish to young to old, male to female, many varied ones at a time. Able to rapidly switch character voices within a scene to allow it the illusion of conversation. Will fit the voice to meet your needs. Long list of audio-drama experience.
English, English (North American), English (British)
Slight New York/Brooklyn baseline. Can also do Southern US (various regions), Boston (US), Long Island (US), Varied British, Irish, Russian, amongst a host of other accents.
Child, Teen, Young Adult, Middle Aged, Senior
Cartoons, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Telephone, Videogames, Internet
Current paid Audiobook narration work in production (Sevan Paris' "Superheroes in Prose" series and Edward Lorn's story collection "What dark may bring" [under the pseudonym of Richard Bryant])
Non paid previous audiobook credits have largely been isolated to Librivox: Les Miserable project - sectional, The Magic Mirror - fairy tale, The Time Thief - science fiction, The Tell Tale Heart - horror/short story.
VIDEO GAME ROLES:
* Three roles in "Air Mail" by N-fusion, produced by Chillingo. Voices consisted of a gruff old man, old asian man designed to sound like Shredder, and Australian adventurer.
* French accented frog for device/game designed to help sick children cope with being in the hospital.
* Minor roles for World of Warcraft character movie
Social work course audio voiceover
Local documentary voiceover for honoring community philanthropist.
Voice over for power point presentation for local Jewish Community Center promotion campaign.
MEDICAL VOICEOVER WORK:
Currently, I have no paid medical voiceover work on my resume, aside from the fact that I literally spend every day explaining medical information to my patients in a way that makes it presentable for them. That alone has honed the skill of presenting complex information in ways that are palatable and amenable to understanding.
Professional work through DR WHO AUDIO DRAMAS:
- The Time Traveller  ("Other", major central role)
- Faces of the Dead  ("Lt. Williams", major central role)
- Sleepless Amberley  ("Bellboy", supporting role)
- Vincent  ("Legacy of the Zylons", supporting role)
- Pelik  ("End of Innocence", minor role)
- William [pending 2013] ("Nighttime", minor role)
Non-pay work on several amateur sites including but not limited to PendantAudio.com, MisfitsAudio.com, Dream Realms Enterprises Audio, VoiceHollywood.com amateur audio productions, Vocal-loco.com amateur audio productions, 19Nocturn Boulevard, as well as a few individual amateur audiodrama projects. One current ongoing activity is the voice of the credits for PendantAudio productions (as of 2013)
Majority of higher education focused on medicine. Secondary degree in theater/directing from University of Pennsylvania.
Blue Yeti with pop filter
Fujitsu Lifebook T-series, DAW: Reaper, Adobe Audition CC
TBD, usually email, FTP, reg mail. Will work with client.
TBD, usually 24-48 hours
* Bryan does great work. He is professional, sensitive to the client's wishes and needs, and delivers a terrific product.Stephen Shafer (via Ian Van Tuyl -- 2Tor, Inc)
* Bryan is quick, professional, and sensitive to your needs!
* Bryan is quick, professional, and responsive to the client's needs. Recommended!
"...had me tensing up on many occasions, which is quite funny, considering I'm the one who wrote it. Very good...I'm impressed"Edward Lorn, author
* Stephen Shafer - through Ian Van Tuyl (2Tor, Inc)
* Doctor Who Audio Dramas
* Harrisburg Jewish Federation
* Current work through ACX.com on audiobook narration for 2 authors: Sevan Paris and Edward Lorn
Hire Bryan for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Bryan Reid about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.