Rizzo has a resonant, natural, and comfortable-sounding voice. Hire me when you need a quick-turnaround, professional voice with 38 years of experience in radio and television. Your audio project will be delivered---ON TIME, exactly as you need it.
Like my voice and audition? Please click the "thumbs up" button to add me to your favorites so you can find me when you need me.
I HAVE TWO GOALS: 1) make sure you are ABSOLUTELY PLEASED with the finished voiceover; 2) work with you now and long into the future.
English (North American), English
southern, British, tough guy, New Yorker, west side Chicagoan
Middle Aged, Senior
Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Videogames, Television, Internet
Narrator and producer of the following audio books:
• "Orson Welles in Italy" by Alberto Anile
• "Living in More Than One World: How Peter Drucker's Wisdom Can Inspire and Transform Your Life" by Bruce Rosenstein
• "Rancid: A Zombie Novel" by P.A. Douglas (creating at least 8 different voices)
• "Hell in An Loc" by Lam Quang Thi (hundreds of Vietnamese pronunciations)
• "Road to Safwan" by Stephen Bourque and John Burdan III (about the first Iraqi war)
• "Achiever" a great self-help book by Lorenzo Sellers
• "Labor's Time" by Jonathon Cutler about the downfall of the UAW in the 50's and 60's
• "Waking God, Book III" a spiritual thriller by Phillip F. Harris
• "Oddities & Entities" award-winning sci-fi novel by Roland Allnach
• "Remnants" award-winning sci-fi novel by Roland Allnach
• "illusions by Design," auto-biography by Patrick Ricchiuti
• "Shooting Angels," a novel by Nicolas Sansone
• "The Biggest Door" a novel by Ken Russo
• "Above the Thunder: Reminiscences of a Field Artillery Pilot in World War II"
• "The Voice & Vision of Woody Guthrie"
• "The Power of Your Past"
• "Scarface Al and the Crime Crusaders"
• "Grant at Vicksburg: The General and the Siege"
• "Holy Gospels in One" by Andre Dellerba.
• "Jesus Taught It, Too." by Phillip F. Harris
• "Biblical Studies in Motion: British Korean Scholarly Contributions"
• "First Day at Gettysburg"
• "Nuzi, Women's Rights and Hurrian Ethnicity"
• Hundreds of commercials for radio and television.
• 38 years experience in radio and television.
• Singer and acted in stage plays.
• Voice-overs, copy writing and account representation to clients of television and radio stations in the midwest.
B.A. from Michigan State University. Years of experience in radio and television industry in sales, copywriting and voice-overs.
Training with Gary Catona "Voice Builder"
Blue Spark, Audio Technica AT-2020 and Samson CO1U
three Apple computers, MBox & Logic Pro X
sound booth, wind screen, pop filter, Audio Technica headphones
Dropbox, voices.com, e-mail
I am always interested in your direction and critique to make a better production. The bottom line: you are extremely pleased with the final product.
Hours available: when needed.
After many years of writing copy for business, copy writing service is available as well as complete editing and files delivered in the format needed for your job.
Gregg does great work! Very conscientious and thorough. We've used him for a long time.South Bend television station
Awesome Job by Gregg! This was an extremely tough project - Hebrew and Greek names. Gregg made every effort to look up the correct pronunciation because he loves quality and passion. I could hear his passion through his voice and his jaw dropping expressions.Andy Dell
Exactly what i needed. and in the first session. Highly recommended.Gideon Rabi
Narration of the audiobook, "Jesus Taught It, Too: The Early Roots of the Law of Attraction"Phillip Harris
"You've done a great job!"
We were amazed at how clear your voice is - it is a true gift to have such a clear voice. And what we noticed throughout the fifteen minutes is that you make academic prose come alive and make it interesting. We can detect a kind of interested passion in your voice which has the power of drawing the audience in. This quality is quite rare - other academic publishers must love your voice, like we do.The Hermit Kingdom Press
Thank you for being our Producer; we are very happy with your production.
• Andre Dellerba
• All Things That Matter Press (multiple projects)
• Hermit Kingdom Press (multiple projects)
• University Press Audiobooks (multiple projects)
• Davis & Company (character voice and narrator for company video)
• Dr. Jolt Video Game
• All-Star Brokerage
• HFS Tractor
• CD Hotline
• South Bend, IN jeweler
• Michigan-wide grocery chain
Hire Gregg for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Gregg Rizzo about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.