Natural, Trustworthy, Warm, Inviting, Sophisticated, Friendly, Professional, Believable, Informational, Comforting, Sincere, Inspirational, Soothing, Confident, Enchanting, Rich, Resonant
English, English (North American)
Middle Aged, Senior
Cartoons, Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Videogames, Podcasting, Television, Internet
- Narrated a children's audio book
- Voiced animation guide tracks
- Voiced radio commercials
- Narrated University math & accounting textbooks for visually-impaired students
- Emceed the Saskatoon, Canada, Host site for Chick-Fil-A Leadercast 2011
- Broadcast News Writer and Reporter
- Voiced television bumpers
- Commercial and Vocal Performance Techniques (Toronto, Canada)
- Broadcast Journalism Graduate, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (Calgary, Canada)
USB 1000A sE Electronics
MP3, WAV, AIFF
SLP is an easy-to-work-with professional with a warm/natural delivery. She takes direction well and is fearlessly committed to achieving her client's strategic initiatives. SLP is also a creative writer with an editor's eye.
Hire Shari-Lynn for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Shari-Lynn Peters about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.