Hello! I am an adult female voice talent with a neutral American accent. My vocal sound is clear, warm, and friendly... professional, engaging, and educated... articulate, confident, and sophisticated. Take a listen to my demos to get a feel for how I sound!
I produce the following:
- 30 and 60 second commercials for radio or podcast advertising. As a talk radio host and avid podcast listener, I have heard many ads in these venues. I know how to produce an ad that gets results - sales, brand recognition, and website traffic for the client. I have written, voiced, and produced dozens of short radio commercials. I offer ad copy writing and editing in addition to voiceover services. I can help you choose the right stock music and sound effects to complement the product being showcased, and set the tone for the ad. My vocal sound for radio ads is warm, friendly, and persuasive. My feminine and pleasant voice is also attention-grabbing for listeners.
- Video narrations. I have narrated short (usually 2 minutes or less) explainer videos for many corporate clients. My persuasive, fun, and upbeat sound keeps the listeners' interest and gets them excited to learn about the company. My voice is also heard on several tutorial and educational videos. Following a tutorial that I've narrated is made easy by my articulate and clear speech. My turnaround time is second to none on video narrations. Usually I can complete a video narration job within a day.
- High quality, professional, and fully produced audiobooks with excellent turnaround time. I have excellent timing and the qualities of a great storyteller. When narrating a nonfiction work, I sound authoritative, articulate, and clear, but also friendly and compassionate. My aesthetically pleasant voice is a joy to listen to for hours on end. I do some character voices and accents for fiction - male voices, young female voices, elderly female voices, British accent, Russian accent, Boston accent, Southern US accent, and several others.
- Phone greetings. I am a friendly greeter who sounds genuine and "real" when a caller hears my voice on the end of the line.
- Podcast intro/outros. Using my experience as a podcast host, I have written and produced several podcast intros, outros, and bumpers for other shows. I am the producer of a technology podcast called Sovryn Tech, which extensively features my voice work on the podcast intro/outro and segment intros.
- Other types of projects. I am flexible, creative, and enthusiastic about working with you to bring your project to life. I have worked on unusual voice projects such as art tour narrations, guided meditations,
I look forward to working with you.
List of character voices that I can perform:
Adult male voices (with or without various accents)
Young female voices
Sexy female voices
Elderly female voices
Elderly male voices
Robot or computer voices
New York accent
Southern US accent
Russian/Eastern European accent
... many more!
English (North American)
Young Adult, Middle Aged
Cartoons, Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Videogames, Jingles, Podcasting, Television, Internet
I have been a talk radio & podcast host and voiceover artist since 2009, and during that time have voiced numerous voiceover projects for private clients. I have written, voiced, and produced dozens of short :30 and :60 commercials, narrated several tutorial, explainer, and fundraising videos, introduced many podcasts, and narrated and produced several audiobooks.
My learning about voiceover has been experiential. I have worked in talk radio and podcasting since 2009, studying many excellent radio hosts and voiceover artists and benefitting from their coaching and expertise.
As an undergraduate, I studied to become a biomedical scientist. I hold a PhD in Biochemistry and have attended medical school for two years - consequently, I speak medical, anatomical, and scientific words with ease.
Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Soundcloud, FTP, others.
Typically same day or next day for projects under 5 minutes of finished audio.
I work from my home studio to bring you the fastest turnaround and best availablilty. I can make up to 2 rounds of minor revisions on a project at no extra cost. I take payment by check, PayPal, or other methods after the project is completed.
I am enthusiastically interested in virtual currencies such as bitcoin - I accept bitcoin for voiceovers! My rates are denominated in USD, and for clients who pay in bitcoin we use the exchange rate at the time of completing the project. I offer a discount for bitcoin payment - ask me.
Stephanie did a great job narrating my audio book, Pelvic Yoga. I wanted a very specific combination of a compassionate voice and a professional approach for my health-based yoga book – and Stephanie provided exactly what I was looking for. She was a thoughtful narrator, with appropriate emotion and emphasis throughout the text. I was also amazed at her ability to make appropriate corrections – she caught a few typos that professional editors had missed in my text, and improved on the book in the audio version.Kimberlee Bethany Bonura, PhD, RYT - www.drkimberleebonura.com.
I highly recommend Stephanie for narration services, and will certainly work with her on future books.
Having collaborated with Stephanie on several audio projects, I wouldn’t go to anyone else for voiceover work. She is a total joy to work with from start to finish.Hannah Braime, BecomingWhoYouAre.net
Even though I know she’s fast, I’m always bowled over by her turnaround time and the outstanding quality of her work. Her professional knowledge is second to none and I’ve greatly benefited from her expert guidance in podcasting and audiobook production.
If you’re looking for help with an audio project, I can say without hesitation: hire her, and get ready to be amazed.
Stephanie has the most superlative female voice in talk radio.Mark Edge, host of nationally syndicated radio show Free Talk Live
My previous clients have included: eBay, ABC Family, Dell, Residence Inn, Best Western, Local Bitcoins, Open Garden, and dozens of others. I am heard as an audiobook narrator on Audible.com.
Hire Stephanie for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Stephanie Murphy about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.