Vientiane, LA • 5:08 AM Local Time
About Amanda Putz
I worked as a Canadian public radio host/presenter/producer for over 10 years before moving abroad. I am an experienced audio editor and love reading books aloud as well as scripts!Read More
My text edit skills are sharp and grammar is my thing. If you're translating to English from other languages, I will also finesse the text free of charge! I use a high-quality edit software and can revise all wave files prior to sending.Read More
I have a double degree in English Literature and Journalism/Communications and completed several courses on script writing and voice cadence during my time at the CBC.Read More
How do I work with Amanda Putz?
You can start working with Amanda Putz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amanda Putz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amanda Putz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amanda Putz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amanda Putz?
Payment to Amanda Putz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amanda Putz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amanda Putz in just a couple of clicks.