New York, New York, US • 12:37 PM Local Time
About ADAM GRIFFIN
Hi! I was the "voice of COMCAST" for over 6 years. I love doing voiceover work, I have an incredible amount of experience doing it, and (BONUS) I have a home studio with great microphones. For years I was a sound-designer / film mixer, so I have a lot audio post-production experience too.Read More
I can record in a studio, in my home studio, I can produce, and export.Read More
I was the "voice of COMCAST" for over 6 years. I had an average of 5 to 10 sessions PER WEEK during this time. I have recorded in myriad professional studios as well as my own home studio. I know what it's like to be recording VO from 10am to 10pm ... literally. Aside from a TON of commercial work, I've also done audiobooks and video-game VO. I LOVE DOING VO WORK!!!!Read More
COMCAST (their main voice for 6 years), BUDWEISER, BAYER, DICK'S SPORTING GOODS, Quicken Loans, Dragon Naturally Speaking, Simon and Schuster AudiobooksRead More
New York University Tisch School of the ArtsRead More
We have loved working with you!DIGITAS
SVP, Head of Production
I always enjoyed working with you these last couple of years! Keep on rocking!Axis Films And Content LLC
How do I work with ADAM GRIFFIN?
You can start working with ADAM GRIFFIN in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite ADAM GRIFFIN to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review ADAM GRIFFIN's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire ADAM GRIFFIN and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay ADAM GRIFFIN?
Payment to ADAM GRIFFIN is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with ADAM GRIFFIN's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to ADAM GRIFFIN in just a couple of clicks.