River Dale park, Maryland, US • 6:19 AM Local Time
About Adam Richardson
Adam is a multi-lingual powerhouse with experience in Arabic, Baluchi, Dari, Farsi, Spanish and Tajiki. His military experience, combined with a lifetime of traveling North America, Europe, and West Asia, means that whatever your project is Adam has the skills that you need.Read More
I can provide advising, editing, translation and, of course, voice over work, for any project in my skill set. I pride myself on my wide knowledge of accents, dialects, and languages of the world.Read More
I hold a Bachelor's degree in Political Science with a minor in communication, as well as an Associates in Arabic General Studies from University of Maryland and an associates in Persian Farsi from the Defense Language Institute. I also have over 3500 hours of non-credit training in Baluchi, Tajiki, Herati, Hazagari, as well as regional customs and cultures.Read More
How do I work with Adam Richardson?
You can start working with Adam Richardson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adam Richardson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Richardson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Richardson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adam Richardson?
Payment to Adam Richardson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Richardson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Richardson in just a couple of clicks.