About Adam Chisnall
Adam has recorded voiceovers for the sites MEDIUM, GIZMODO and WIRED. THE FRESNO BEE used his voice for their morning news briefings. Adam provides his voice DELTA DENTAL commercials. He has studied with Ed Lewis of ShutUp and Talk! and just finished the National Tour of Old Jews Telling Jokes. He’s still single.Read More
Currently have a home studio. Mic: Blue Yeti Editing/Recording: Twisted Wave, GarageBandRead More
Class: Ed Lewis, Matthew Smith Delta Dental Gizmodo Medium The Fresno Bee Inverse ArtFresh Canada WiredRead More
Art Fresh Gizmodo Delta Dental Wired Magazine The Fresno Bee MediumRead More
I hold a BA in Music Theatre from Point Park University. I have studied comedy at The Second City Chicago. For VO’s I studied with Ed Lewis from Shut-up and Talk. In addition to my VO training I am a member of the SpokenLayer community.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Adam, many thanks for your excellent work and great collaboration!
I hope to have the opportunity again to work with you on our new projects.
All the very best,
Adam, many thanks for your excellent work and great collaboration! I hope to have the opportunity again to work with you on our new projects.Art Fresh
How do I work with Adam Chisnall?
You can start working with Adam Chisnall in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adam Chisnall to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Chisnall's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Chisnall and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adam Chisnall?
Payment to Adam Chisnall is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Chisnall's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Chisnall in just a couple of clicks.