About Ashley Hester
Commercial: Conversational, Natural, Upbeat, Excited, Real, Witty
Narrations: Thoughtful, Believable, Friendly Presentations: Honest, Inspirational, Professional
Audiobooks: Clear, Clean, Interesting
Songs: Pop, Indie, Country, Jingle
Promo: Straight-forward or excited, high-energy
Animation/Games: Youthful or more mature (ranging from young child to middle-age)
TV Shows/Movies: Voice is flexible to character needs
With an at-home studio, I am capable of delivering high-quality voice over on demand.
I am always open to live collaboration with clients who wish to direct during recording.
Primarily commercial VO experience, with some promo and industrial work as well.
Kmart, True Value Hardware, Natrol Vitamins, Dell,Read More
College: Tulane University and Pace University-Marketing/Advertising
VO Training: Andy Roth (Freelance CD), John McKinney (Pomann Sound), Diana Lote (Arcieri & Associates), Jason Sasportas (Stewart Talent), Angela Mickey (Liz Lewis Casting), Judy Keller (CD), Bruce Kronenberg (Abacus Entertainment)
Various VO classes, workshops, and intensives through Actors Connection and The Network in NYC.
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Voices.com (Sam Park)
How do I work with Ashley Hester?
You can start working with Ashley Hester in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ashley Hester to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ashley Hester's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ashley Hester and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ashley Hester?
Payment to Ashley Hester is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ashley Hester's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ashley Hester in just a couple of clicks.