Duncan,, British Columbia, CA
About Al Siebring
My voice can be: conversational, relaxed, authoritative, educational, narrator, professional, precise, calming, business-like, trustworthy, intelligent, nostalgic, mature, friendly, scientific. Very good pronouncing foreign names, foreign place names, and technical language.Read More
All projects come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In the rare instances where the product doesn't come the way you want it the first time, I'll happily re-work those parts of the material until you are completely satisfied.Read More
My experience has been in commercial broadcasting in markets across Western Canada.
Primarily working in the delivery of news and information - also part of several morning show "teams", and working in radio commercial production.
Broadcast school, Master's degree (equivalent) - communications.Read More
How do I work with Al Siebring?
You can start working with Al Siebring in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Al Siebring to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Al Siebring's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Al Siebring and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Al Siebring?
Payment to Al Siebring is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Al Siebring's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Al Siebring in just a couple of clicks.