Barcelona, Catalonia, ES • 7:19 AM Local Time
About Aled Davies
I'm Aled (it's a Welsh name) and yes, I can speak Welsh, and English and a little Dutch too.
My voice is my gift. I've been a singer my whole life and I've done various voice-over work, from television, radio, Web and even old school telephone messages (yes, the ones you hear saying; press 1 for the best voice over you'll ever need. Press 2 for.. You get it).
I love being creative and working with ideas and messages through voice-over work. I hope to hear from you.
If you need translation from English to Welsh (or the other way around) I can do that for you.
I'm more than happy to get involved in the creative process of how you something to sound, or a message delivered. I have experience working with all sorts of people, from corporate to creative.
Telephone message - Passport office UK government.
Promotional video - Dance studio Rotterdam, Netherlands.
TV advert price wise - Dutch television advert.
UK Passport Office.
Spot television production.
Tinopolis television production.
Alfresco television production.
I trained as a singer, classically (I'm a tenor) and continue to work on music projects.Read More
How do I work with Aled Davies?
You can start working with Aled Davies in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Aled Davies to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Aled Davies' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Aled Davies and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Aled Davies?
Payment to Aled Davies is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Aled Davies' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Aled Davies in just a couple of clicks.