- Authoritative, warm, and deep for narrations; offbeat, husky, fun, sultry, energetic, sexy, character-driven for commercials; even, smooth, and professional for presentations.
-I am confident, friendly, driven, professional, and fun. This shows through in whatever I do--whether it be voicing work, acting, singing, or to whatever else I apply myself. I love collaborating with all sorts of people and look forward to doing so with YOU!
- Classical Voice Scholarship from University of North Carolina - Greensboro
- Theatre Bachelor of Arts from University of North Carolina - Asheville
- Classically trained Opera singer
- I have been involved in the theatre and voice community for over two decades
I love what I do--and that shines through in my work. I aim to please in each subgenre in the voiceover world and have an extremely versatile voice, which allows me to do so effortlessly. I look forward contributing my services to your work/project soon!Read More
The vast majority of my voice talent has been used for commercials and films. I also enjoy narration, radio, and virtually all subgenres within the voice community.Read More
Classical Voice at UNC - Greensboro
Theatre Bachelor of Arts at UNC - Asheville
Payment to Allison Flanagan is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Allison Flanagan.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Allison Flanagan to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works