Orlando, Florida, US • 7:40 PM Local Time
About Alyssa Ali
Hello! Thank you for your interest in my voice! I have a flexible range I am always willing to work with you to make your product sound the way you want it. I am in my mid 20s and from Florida. My ethnicity is West Indian and that background has helped to make various accents sound more authentic.Read More
I am here to provide the right voice for your project. Although I love putting my own flare and uniqueness into each performance, I am dedicated to working with you in order to find what you are searching for. Additionally, I would be happy to help create and/or proof read scripts and provide revisions.Read More
I have been classically trained in voice control in music. Ear prompter trained and teleprompter trained. Currently working as a voice-over captioning assistant at a phone service for the hearing impaired. This requires a high level of articulation, pronunciation, and quick scanning/proofreading.Read More
How do I work with Alyssa Ali?
You can start working with Alyssa Ali in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alyssa Ali to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alyssa Ali's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alyssa Ali and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alyssa Ali?
Payment to Alyssa Ali is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alyssa Ali's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alyssa Ali in just a couple of clicks.