Windham, New Hampshire, US • 7:41 AM Local Time
About Amy Evans
Warm and rich, friendly and inviting. Can range from energetic/enthusiatic to sophisticated/worldly.Read More
Radio, Television, documentary film, corporate video, narration.Read More
Catholic Medical Center
Life Is Data
Fred C. Church Insurance
Bretton Woods Ski Area
Saints Women's Center for Health and Wellness
Department of Veterans' Affairs
Cedar Hollow Condominiums
Crotched Mountain Foster Grandparent Association
Freya von Moltke (documentary film)
B.A. English, Boston University
VoiceOver Techniques, C.P, Casting (DB Cooper)
How do I work with Amy Evans?
You can start working with Amy Evans in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amy Evans to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amy Evans' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amy Evans and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amy Evans?
Payment to Amy Evans is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amy Evans' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amy Evans in just a couple of clicks.