Berdsk, Novosibirsk, RU
My voiceover speciality is:
- little fairytale creatures (pixies, talking animals, etc)/ little children - funny high voice;
- nasty, rat-like villains - nasal/hoarse/crispy voice;
- sexy ladies - velvety pectoral voice (pitch and aspiration depend on the context).
English (British), English (North American), English (Australian), Russian, Turkish
Australian, British, Central American, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), Scottish (Standard Scottish English)
Child (5-12), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
2 years of working as a voice actor for Academ Media, Ltd (2014 - 2016), that is:
- narrating audiobooks;
- voicing video/mobile games, apps, cartoons;
- recording audioguides, commercials, and answephone messages.
Novosibirsk State University, Foreign Languages Department (2009 - 2014)
AKG Perception 120
Computer & Software
Macbook Pro Logic Pro
Tascam US-1800, ART TPS II Tube Microphone Preamp
from 2 hours
I'm a young but extremely passionate and diligent voice actor in search of fiery projects))
I have a year's experience of narrating audiobooks (in English) of various length - from short stories and poems to novels like Dickens' "The Old Curiosity Shop".
- recording commercials and answerphone messages
- imitating accents of English (USA, Australian, European or Asian). British is "the native" one.
Payment to Anastasia Bertollo is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Anastasia Bertollo.
To invite Anastasia Bertollo to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.