About Andy Turley
Baritone voice with a broad range of uses. I work well for narration, instruction, internet, podcasts, white board, commercial, radio, TV, video, character, e-learning and announcer. Very directable with quick turnaround time.
Some of my ranges include, confident, deep, relatable, authentic, rugged, alpha male, blue collar, bold, cool, professional, cowboy, bad-ass, western, guy next door, friendly, engaging, CEO, sophisticated, authoritative, storyteller, warm, announcer, narrator, voice of God, family man and many, many more!
(Website hidden)Read More
I've been involved in live, stage speaking and music for over 20 years.Read More
Yamaha, Bank of the West, Billy Graham School at Southern Seminary, American Family Insurance, Village Community ChurchRead More
Reviews 4.5View All (2)
1 person said Andy was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Famous Frames Inc
What a consummate professional. Great communication to get the project done right. It's chilling how great his voice is! Highly recommended!Michael Shin, Principal Designer, The Pixelmakers
How do I work with Andy Turley?
You can start working with Andy Turley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Andy Turley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andy Turley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andy Turley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Andy Turley?
Payment to Andy Turley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andy Turley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andy Turley in just a couple of clicks.