Los Angeles, California, US • 12:01 AM Local Time
About Angelica Smith
Hello! I come from the world of musical theatre and indie film. I've done voiceover for the 48 Hour Film Project in LA for the 4-time award winning shortGorilla-Mädchen, Birdman (indie short), Thackery Patch (student film Loyola Marymount), and Mom (indie short). I speak Spanish and German and sing (mezzo-soprano). I also grew up around British English so a Dorset accent is no problem for me.Read More
I can translate Spanish and German.Read More
Voiceover training: Peggy O'Neal- Moorpark College.
Full Theatre Program: Multiple Teachers- Moorpark College.
Scene Study/Cold Read/Improv: Will Wallace Masterclass- Will Wallace Acting Co.
Improv/Scene Study: Lisa London
Improv 101: Betsy Stover- Upright Citizen's Brigade (UCB)
Commercial Training: Mike Pointer- Hey! I Saw Your Commercial Studio
Spanish BFA- San Francisco State University
Rotary Youth Exchange Program- Borken, Germany
How do I work with Angelica Smith?
You can start working with Angelica Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Angelica Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Angelica Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Angelica Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Angelica Smith?
Payment to Angelica Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Angelica Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Angelica Smith in just a couple of clicks.