Miami, Florida, US
About Angelica Cadena
My commercial voice has been described as youthful, fresh, soothing, upbeat, and fun. My range can go from very high and energetic for a "family" spot; to a lower, deeper voice for a "sexier" spot.Read More
My experience spans the communication and entertainment field for nearly 16 years. I've written ads and scripts for radio, television, and print; produced for national television; and have performed professionally on stage. I'm quite seasoned when it comes to working with clients. Having been on both sides of the camera and mic, I know how to communicate and deliver to a client's specific needs.
Here are just a few of the clients I've worked with:
Citibank, Celebrity Cruises, Red Envelope, Fed Ex, Jackson Memorial Hospital, South Beach Food & Wine Festival, Children's Home Society of Florida, The Falls Shopping Center, Mobil, York Peppermint Patties, Burger King.
Acting & Voice Training:
Atlantic Theater Company - Acting Conservatory
Connie Zimet's VO Workshop - taught by Darryl Gilley
Improv Olympic - Chicago
Florida International University - Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Mass Communication
Miami Ad School - Copy Writing
How do I work with Angelica Cadena?
You can start working with Angelica Cadena in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Angelica Cadena to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Angelica Cadena's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Angelica Cadena and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Angelica Cadena?
Payment to Angelica Cadena is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Angelica Cadena's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Angelica Cadena in just a couple of clicks.