Garland, Texas, US
About Angelita Washington
Previous voice critique: Clear,deep, strong female voice. Able to attract attention, evoke emotion, and stimulate the mind for any situation. Can speak for any type of atmosphere from playful, warm to informative.Read More
Music background. Relaxation tapes and public speaking. Contralto/tenor to soparno vocal range.
Training videos for school district (expert information)
Parent tips- training video
Acting- school district promotion
BA psychology, Minor in sociology /music from Texas A&M University (College Station). MS from University of Texas at Tyler. Clinical/school psychology.Read More
Really good, Angelita. You have something very special going here for you, and I'd love to see you take full advantage of it. My assessment of your voice is as follows: "A very warm voice with great smile and texture. Very versatile; I hear motherly, hip, or even sultry reads for things like beauty products. Great potential!"Voice Over 101
I would be honored to have you attend our Such A Voice Premier Masterclass. In our masterclass program we will work with people who I feel can be molded into working voice-over professionals.
How do I work with Angelita Washington?
You can start working with Angelita Washington in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Angelita Washington to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Angelita Washington's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Angelita Washington and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Angelita Washington?
Payment to Angelita Washington is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Angelita Washington's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Angelita Washington in just a couple of clicks.