Tulare, California, US • 8:30 PM Local Time
About Angie Meza
I am mother of 2 teenagers. A son who is 18 and a daughter who is 16. I am in a relationship goin on 6 yrs now. I work for non profit for exceptional children. It is my passion being able to give other parents a voice for their children.Read More
I speak Spanish, a parent advocate,Read More
Have some college. Went to medical assistant school.Read More
How do I work with Angie Meza?
You can start working with Angie Meza in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Angie Meza to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Angie Meza's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Angie Meza and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Angie Meza?
Payment to Angie Meza is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Angie Meza's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Angie Meza in just a couple of clicks.