Kissimmee, Florida, US
About Ann Ayres
I have narrated videos and commercials. Read aloud to elementary school children for 34 years! Been onstage since 1995 in numerous plays, in film, live TV, and commercials. I enjoy doing British accent and Southern accent work.Read More
I am new to the Voice Over talent industry and am working with Terry Daniel. Would enjoy reading children's books, complete with animal sounds, etc. :-)
34 years as a certified library media teacher in elementary schools, National Board Certified, onstage since 1995, in film, live TV, teleprompter, and commercials.Read More
Adam Whitaker: Firefight
Via Media: The Dixie Doll and Happy Tymes Jazz Band
Narration for short film: " A boy and a cape" by Mamie Morgan
B. M. E.
How do I work with Ann Ayres?
You can start working with Ann Ayres in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ann Ayres to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ann Ayres' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ann Ayres and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ann Ayres?
Payment to Ann Ayres is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ann Ayres' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ann Ayres in just a couple of clicks.