London, Greater London, GB • 9:50 PM Local Time
About Anouk Scheepens
With my background in speech and language therapy and as a voice-coach, I have always had a lot of knowledge about the voice and how to use it in different ways. As a voice-over artist (and actress and singer) I use this knowledge and her love for anything to do with the voice. I have experience with recording audiobooks, commercials, infomercials, training videos and dubs & ADR for film, and have worked for brands like Fruitella, BMW and Google (a.o.).
Voice description: relaxed, warm, clear and melodious, with a young sound (20s – 30s).
Languages: Dutch & English
I have a microphone at home.
audiobooks, dubbing for film, commercials, inhouse trainings, conferences, ADRRead More
Chromebook, Disney, Lays, Fruitella, BMWRead More
Speech and Language Therapy (BA, The Netherlands, Fontys Paramedische Hogescholen)
Musical Theatre (MA, UK, Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts)
How do I work with Anouk Scheepens?
You can start working with Anouk Scheepens in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Anouk Scheepens to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Anouk Scheepens' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Anouk Scheepens and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Anouk Scheepens?
Payment to Anouk Scheepens is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Anouk Scheepens' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Anouk Scheepens in just a couple of clicks.