Korolev, Moskva, RU
About Avdeeva Anna
Native Russian speaker with good command of English and Mandarin Chinese and basic knowledge of Greek and German. Recording in a professional studio in Moscow.
Russian voice of Chen Xiaoyi and Wu Zitong in Chinese TV series "Aftershock" (2013, 38 ep) and "See Without Looking" (2013, 30 ep).
Dubbind director in Russian adaptations of Chinese TV series "Three Kingdoms" 95 ep, "Inspiration for Life" 35 ep, "Chinese Style Relationship" 36 ep, movies "Go Lala Go!", "Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon"
Translation, recording, editing.Read More
Started as ADR dialogue coach assistant on Renny Harlin's movie in China.
Dubbed main characters in Chinese TV series. Further enriched my experience by voicing cartoon characters, recording children in mobile applications etc.
Currently work as voiceover director on Chinese-Russian dub projects in Moscow.
CBM (China Broadcast Media) for CCTV (China Central Television)
"Mir Knigi" Publishing House
How do I work with Avdeeva Anna?
You can start working with Avdeeva Anna in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Avdeeva Anna to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Avdeeva Anna's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Avdeeva Anna and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Avdeeva Anna?
Payment to Avdeeva Anna is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Avdeeva Anna's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Avdeeva Anna in just a couple of clicks.