San Diego, California, US
About April Pendergraft
Mid-range, soothing, lyrical, lilting vocal. Distinctive, low female register. Can be mature, commanding. Can also be soft and demure.
Also excellent contralto singing voice.
I have been using my voice for work since I began working. At my first two employers I was called upon to read the welcome message for customer service calls. I currently work in nonprofit radio and cut promotional spots for membership, as well as read scripts online, on a regular basis. I sing in a country rock band called Mother Belle (http://www,(Website hidden)). I also did some work for Bill Corkery Productions.Read More
Personal instruction by hosts/DJs at work. Singing and voice lessons. Drama and Theatre.Read More
How do I work with April Pendergraft?
You can start working with April Pendergraft in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite April Pendergraft to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review April Pendergraft's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire April Pendergraft and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay April Pendergraft?
Payment to April Pendergraft is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with April Pendergraft's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to April Pendergraft in just a couple of clicks.