hollywood, Florida, US
About Ari Merkin
Sincerity. That's my voice. Being a copywriter, creative director, agency owner and commercial director, I've written produced on countless TV and radio commercials. After many of my clients concluded the guy on the scratch track had the magic they were looking for, I figured there might be others who felt the same. For over 20 years, I've been lending my voice to brands big and small. From Activision, Mini Cooper, Athenahealth and MetLife to countless startups. My years of directing actors have prepared me to perform scripts with the intention and motivations needed to elevate any material. My voice easily flexes from warm, soft and empathetic to car guy bad ass. I look to helping you capture a unique tone for your project.Read More
Parsons School of DesignRead More
How do I work with Ari Merkin?
You can start working with Ari Merkin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ari Merkin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ari Merkin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ari Merkin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ari Merkin?
Payment to Ari Merkin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ari Merkin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ari Merkin in just a couple of clicks.