Karachi, Sindh, PK • 1:43 PM Local Time
About Arif Bahalim
I am a professional Actor, Writer, Director and most importantly I am a passionate Voice Artist. I have been doing voice overs for the last 25 years and have rendered my voice for almost all the International and National brands for Pakistan's TV Commercials Industry. I am also known as the Voice of Pakistan for being able to render my voice for Urdu Audio Books for Amazon's audible dot com. I also run my own Audio and Video Production Company Visual World where we produce TV Commercials, Documentaries, Drama, Film and Animated Videos of all sorts. We also have our own Audio Production facility where we do dubbing jobs for local and international films in local regional languages.Read More
Translations from Urdu to English or vice versa. Script-writing. Graphic Designing. Logo Designing. TVC's. Documentaries. Transcription. Content Writing.Read More
Broadcasting, Dubbing, Voice acting, E learning, TV Commercial, voice over, Acting and direction.Read More
US Aid, Abbot Labortries, Service, Geo TV, Indus Vison, KPK Govt TVC, FM 106.2 Dubai, K - Electric, Martin dow, Pharmevo, Sandoz Pharma, Merck, Indus Pharma, L'oreal Pakistan, Readers club, Dawn news, Daily jang, and many more.Read More
How do I work with Arif Bahalim?
You can start working with Arif Bahalim in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Arif Bahalim to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Arif Bahalim's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Arif Bahalim and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Arif Bahalim?
Payment to Arif Bahalim is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Arif Bahalim's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Arif Bahalim in just a couple of clicks.