Ottawa, Ontario, CA
About Alyne Genest
Over five years of experience in retail announcing all of the special events over the intercom.
Voice Description: Often had to use an excited tone to promote various events and promotions. Had to fill the store with excitement. Would utilized a fruity, smoky, clear, pleasant, soothing voice.
I was called the “voice” of Sears.
Fully bilingual speak French and English I would make the announcement in both official languages. I would prepare and read announcements for:
Daily and weekend deals
Cosmetics announcements announcing all gifts with purchase for various counters such as: Lancôme, Estée Lauder, Clarins, Clinic, Élizabeth Arden and more.
Served as Master of Ceremony for Sears Operation Wish a fundraising event for the Military Family.
Served as Master of Ceremony for Sears Cosmetic Gala’s
Participated in a live news interview for the Sears Great Canadian chill.
(Loved to read books to my children when they were young and get into character change my voice to sound like the mom, the little girl, even bark like a dog. Can imitate a beagle quite well)
How do I work with Alyne Genest?
You can start working with Alyne Genest in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alyne Genest to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alyne Genest's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alyne Genest and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alyne Genest?
Payment to Alyne Genest is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alyne Genest's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alyne Genest in just a couple of clicks.