Richmond, Virginia, US • 1:16 AM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Gary Snead
I was born, and have lived my entire life in the southern United States, from Virginia to Florida and I can, through inflection and intonation of dialect, produce voices from Mild to Deep Southern Heritage. After nearly 30 years of person to person sales effort, I have developed an ability to naturally mimic the voice, intonation, and dialect of diverse regional populations. I can offer voice overs that are smooth, confident and professional, as well as quirky, nuanced, or ethereal.Read More
Voice over service, jingle creation and production, music beds, copywriter service.Read More
In addition to my skills as a voice over artist, I am a singer, songwriter, audio editor, mixer, and producer, through my studio and label Son Of A Beach Music and Son Of A Beach Records.Read More
How do I work with Gary Snead?
You can start working with Gary Snead in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gary Snead to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gary Snead's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gary Snead and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gary Snead?
Payment to Gary Snead is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gary Snead's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gary Snead in just a couple of clicks.