Austin, Texas, US • 4:54 AM Local Time
About Avery Mitchell
I'm a freelance Voice Actor with an mid-deep American Male accent. I host a podcast called For The Story with over 130 episodes, and I've provided my voice for various phone messages. I also host a Twitch stream in which I provide commentary on popular films.Read More
I have the ability to edit voice clips using Adobe Audition, and I have a professional recording set up at my disposal, including a Shure SM-7B microphone.Read More
While not formal education, I have been hosting my podcast For The Story for 3 years and have gained a lot of experience in not only microphone discipline and voice performance, but also with the post-production and audio engineering side.Read More
How do I work with Avery Mitchell?
You can start working with Avery Mitchell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Avery Mitchell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Avery Mitchell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Avery Mitchell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Avery Mitchell?
Payment to Avery Mitchell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Avery Mitchell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Avery Mitchell in just a couple of clicks.