Newbury Park, California, US • 8:34 PM Local Time
About Kevin Azcunaga
I'm a Salvadoran. I moved to California about 7 years ago to learn film making. Up to today I've been doing videos on my own for YouTube to practice and gain more experience since my goal is to open my own studio.Read More
I speak Spanish and English and took French, Italian and German. I don't speak them but I can read them and I'm good with accents (mostly related or close to Spanish). I'm a film producer and I've participated in a some projects including Directing and Producing (G.P.A. won best picture at Moorpark College Film Festival) I have a deep, strong voice to which back home ( El Salvador) I did a few works on radio and TV providing my voice since I've been told its good for radio. Additional acting and modeling clases.Read More
Film Producer Certified Producer Director Actor Model Video Creator Fitness EditingRead More
How do I work with Kevin Azcunaga?
You can start working with Kevin Azcunaga in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kevin Azcunaga to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kevin Azcunaga's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kevin Azcunaga and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kevin Azcunaga?
Payment to Kevin Azcunaga is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kevin Azcunaga's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kevin Azcunaga in just a couple of clicks.