Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, US
About Bennetry Herrmann
Warm, Nurturing, Trusting for Narrations, Sexy and fun, firm and professional Bilingual Voice (Website hidden) Spanish Speaker, Speak English Fluent and without accent.
I have been on stage for most of my life beginning with a spot on on Luis Richard's Poetry Choir at the tender age of 7. I have been a Spanish Language Interpreter for the past 16 Years. Public Speaker, and Master of ceremonies at many Banquets and receptions. Speaker at the Nelson Rosenthal Convocation for the March of Dimes At Lincoln Center.
10-15 yearsRead More
Berks Orthopedic Associates
Hispanic Organization of Latino Actors
Sadler Recording Studios, New York City
The Art Of Public Speaking Course
New York City Technical College
How do I work with Bennetry Herrmann?
You can start working with Bennetry Herrmann in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bennetry Herrmann to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bennetry Herrmann's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bennetry Herrmann and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bennetry Herrmann?
Payment to Bennetry Herrmann is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bennetry Herrmann's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bennetry Herrmann in just a couple of clicks.