Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
About Brian Klempke
My voice has been described as warm, conversational, friendly, announcer-type and authoritative/managerial. I specialize in radio commercials, identification, telephone and narration. I deliver quick, 24-hour turn on projects and offer sample reads prior to final recording.Read More
I understand how important it is to express your idea with clarity, passion and conviction. My voice is described as warm, friendly, conversational, animated, announcer-type, business/managerial tone. I deliver professional, high quality recordings with quick-turnaround.Read More
Saint Mary's University
Voice Over Training by Terry Daniel
How do I work with Brian Klempke?
You can start working with Brian Klempke in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Klempke to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Klempke's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Klempke and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Klempke?
Payment to Brian Klempke is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Klempke's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Klempke in just a couple of clicks.