About Brad Lane
Versatility. Can do straight narration, energized reads, character voices, dialogue/acting roles, & down-to-earth lower key style.Read More
Write w/the theme "what's in it for the listener."
Be specific on what type of read you want
Ask for multiple takes...as most every line can be interpreted & delivered differently.
Radio broadcaster since 1988; voiced commercials on-air since then. As Creative Director much of that time, cast myself in various roles...using everything from every-man & narrative styles to character & dialect versions. Also freelanced on big ads & projects for companies like General Mills, Cargill, Winnebago, SuperValu, & more.Read More
General Mills (Cheerios)
Minnesota Golf Show
Bachelor's degree: mass communication w/emphasis in broadcasting
Radio Mercury Award judge - 2018
R.A.P. Award judge - 2010
How do I work with Brad Lane?
You can start working with Brad Lane in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brad Lane to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brad Lane's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brad Lane and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brad Lane?
Payment to Brad Lane is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brad Lane's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brad Lane in just a couple of clicks.