About Greg McDonald
Greg McDonald is Australia’s Big Voice Guy. His signature baritone voice is suitable for a wide-range of projects. Greg’s naturally deep yet versatile voice is suitable for narrative, retail, corporate, educational and other creative projects. His voice has been used for training videos, TV and radio advertisements, on-hold messages, audio books and web series.Read More
Voice overs are recorded in a professional audio studio. Editing and post-production can be included if required.Read More
Greg is currently the lead voice over artist at The Comic's Lounge, Melbourne's premiere comedy venue.
Notable voice over works include:
- The Comic's Lounge's radio campaign on SEN1116
- Corporate video for Melbourne School of Government (University of Melbourne)
- Real estate advertising videos for Real Estate in Motion
- Advertisements/TV spots for several Channel 31 shows
- Introductions for various audio books for Bolinda Publishing
Sea Lord Fish
AFL Footy Show
Real Estate in Motion
Melbourne School of Government - Melbourne University
The Comic's Lounge
31 Questions (Channel 31)
Western Region Health Centre
Voice Over Training:
Voiceover Bootcamp Training with Andrew Carlton
Audio Coaching and Studio Practice Voice Over Courses with Abbe Holmes
Gary Mac Voice Over Training
Voice for Radio, TV and Film at Swinburne University
Other Relevant Training:
Advanced Diploma in Sound Production at RMIT University
Screen Acting Essentials at National Institute of Dramatic Arts
Spontaneity Improvisation Course with Improv Melbourne
Introduction to Radio Course at Melbourne Radio Course
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Show and Tell
Greg was professional and great to work with. Very responsive and helpful, look forward to working with him in the future.
“Greg’s verbal talents have been a highlight of the work that he’s completed for us. Greg also strives to achieve work of the highest quality.”Western Region Health Centre
“Greg’s strength is that he has a fantastic voice with an array of pitches for all your voice over work. Greg is the man for your plan!”The Comic's Lounge
How do I work with Greg McDonald?
You can start working with Greg McDonald in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg McDonald to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg McDonald's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg McDonald and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg McDonald?
Payment to Greg McDonald is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg McDonald's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg McDonald in just a couple of clicks.