Barry CB Martin
Seattle Metro Area, Washington, US
About Barry CB Martin
Baritone and bass - friendly - engaging - warm - passionate - humorous - lite-hearted - serious - big smileRead More
I bring maturity to the process - with client and agency experience I understand your desire to get work done the way you envision it. I guarantee my work - and will re-do it to get it right or make adjustments to the original work for up-to 6 months at no extra charge. (not new material - but recording original script to improve delivery)Read More
More than 30 years of experience narrating corporate videos, TV and radio commercials. Jobs as simple as corporate phone answering trees and CSR systems. Live TV appearances on The Weather Channel, host of a weekly live radio program. Clients include: Char-Broil, House Values, le Sport, WC Bradley Corpo, Lamplighter Farms (Tiki Torches) and more.Read More
Lamplighter Farms (Tiki Torch)
The Weather Channel - 24 segments of Outdoor Chef
Oldies 95.3 - KGY
Dr Pepper & 101 KISS FM - Seattle
More than 25 years as account manager for major advertising agencies - understand deadlines, budgets and take direction very well.Read More
How do I work with Barry CB Martin?
You can start working with Barry CB Martin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Barry CB Martin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Barry CB Martin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Barry CB Martin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Barry CB Martin?
Payment to Barry CB Martin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Barry CB Martin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Barry CB Martin in just a couple of clicks.