Salt Lake City, Utah, US
About Scott Basmadjian
BFA Theatre Performance; Westminster College, SLC UT
Voice, Diction, & Dialects (Voice Training, & Edith Skinner Standard)
Acting I (Objectives, & Tactics)
Acting II (Meisner, & Stanislavski)
Acting III (Shakespeare, & Chekov)
Acting IV (Restoration Comedy, High Comedy, & Farce)
Acting for the Camera (Auditioning, & Camera Work)
Suzuki Actor Training (Sitting and Standing Statues, Suzuki Walk, & Hamlet and Ophelia)
Movement I (Neutrality, Psychological Gestures, Neutral Mask, Larval Masks, & Character Masks)
Movement II (Laban Efforts of Movement, & Bogart’s Viewpoints)
How do I work with Scott Basmadjian?
You can start working with Scott Basmadjian in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Scott Basmadjian to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Scott Basmadjian's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Scott Basmadjian and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Scott Basmadjian?
Payment to Scott Basmadjian is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Scott Basmadjian's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Scott Basmadjian in just a couple of clicks.