About Ben Youngerman
A MOUTHFUL OF VOICES!
Whether you need a whacky character for a creative project or an energetic & upbeat voice for an ad campaign, I have the voice for you!
-Character voice acting
-Audio editing and production
My voice has been heard all around the country,
including Top 10 radio markets Chicago, San Francisco, Houston and Philadelphia.
I am a sports broadcaster by trade and performer at heart. I currently work for ISP Sports as an on-air host and producer.
Commercials voiced & produced for ISP Sports sponsors:
- Jani-King of Houston, TX
- Weichert Real Estate
- Canton Air Sports
- FIVE restaurant of Berkeley, CA
- Key Bank of Syracuse, NY
- Terrell's Potato Chips
- AllSouth Federal Credit Union
- Dekalb Public Library
...and MANY More!
- WCHE 1520 AM (West Chester, PA)
Syracuse University - S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications:
B.S. Broadcast Journalism, B.A. Political Science
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
How do I work with Ben Youngerman?
You can start working with Ben Youngerman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ben Youngerman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ben Youngerman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ben Youngerman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ben Youngerman?
Payment to Ben Youngerman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ben Youngerman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ben Youngerman in just a couple of clicks.