My name is Bert Schreurs, a 25 year old Graphic Designer from Leuven, Belgium.
I’ve always been intrigued by my grandfather’s voice and his way of keeping you at the edge of your seat when he’s telling a story. He, René Gysemberg - used to present his very own radio show, produced by the former BRT - Belgian Radio Television - now know as the VRT.
Growing up with his love for radio, music, and book readings, combined with feedback like “you should do something with that voice of yours” I got over the years from people of all ages, voices.com seems to be the perfect way for me to introduce myself.
I love spending time in nature, listening and playing music, fishing for all kinds of species and telling stories.
My voice is deep and low, and I know how to keep an audience listening and interested.
English (North American), English, French, Flemish
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I’ve not been involved in any professional voice-overs but during my studies I was always the first choice of the group for doing the presentations due to my tone of voice, and I’ve always been encouraged by friends and family to do something with my voice.
- Being the host of a University business management rewards show in front of 200 students
- Working as an inexperienced actor in the shortfilms of a befriended Movie and Audio student
- Doing the presentations for almost all of the projects during my Marketing and Business Management studies
- Doing readings and presentations as part of a youth movement team, educating and entertaining kids from all ages
- Bachelor Degree in Business Manegement & Marketing
- Additional Bachelor Degree in Business Management, founding and running my own company for over 6 months. Pitching your idea in a succesful way was key in this program and I managed to do so.
Payment to Bert Schreurs is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Bert Schreurs.
To invite Bert Schreurs to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.