San Antonio, Texas, US • 11:08 PM Local Time
About Roberto Jolliffe
My name is Roberto Jolliffe, I am a passionate creator, innovator, and connector. I love learning new things and always picking people's brains to learn from their perspective. I have not yet had the opportunity to do voiceovers for a production but have been in the 2018 USAA Army-Navy commercial, 2019 San Antonio Spurs SeasonTicket Commercial, and most recently a 2020 USAA COVID-19 commercial. Also have been a moderator for documentaries and hosted several podcast where my voice is distinctive and prominent to grab the listeners attention.Read More
Groundlings Intro to Voice Acting with George McGrath (Jan 2021)
Creating Character Voices for Animation with Ron Rubin thru Voices.com
Groundlings Improve School (Core Classes)
Texas Actors Workshop- Monologues & Script Writing
Alyson Horn Casting Commercial Intro Classes
SAPD/SAFD Training Improv
How do I work with Roberto Jolliffe?
You can start working with Roberto Jolliffe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Roberto Jolliffe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Roberto Jolliffe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Roberto Jolliffe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Roberto Jolliffe?
Payment to Roberto Jolliffe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Roberto Jolliffe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Roberto Jolliffe in just a couple of clicks.