About Beth Adler
Wry professional; can have warmth and reassurance and a "Jane Lynch" dry sound. Can handle legal, financial and medical copy with ease. Singer (mezzo soprano). Can do British, French, German, Russian, Southern and New York accents.Read More
Commercials, promos, narration, audiobooksRead More
Former lawyer and business executive, now an actor and corporate trainer (specialization in communications skill training). Very comfortable reading business, legal and medical copy.
As an actor, I've performed in numerous off-off Broadway shows, independent films, television and commercials.
Accomplished public speaker.
Princeton University (A.B., Sociology)
Northwestern University (JD/MBA)
New York University, Certificate in Film Directing; study in Instructional Design
Voiceover training: Marla Kirban, Angela Montalbano
How do I work with Beth Adler?
You can start working with Beth Adler in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Beth Adler to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Beth Adler's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Beth Adler and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Beth Adler?
Payment to Beth Adler is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Beth Adler's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Beth Adler in just a couple of clicks.