About Masha Sherstnyova
My major is English-German teacher, no wonder that I like both languages like my native and keep my speech proper. Recently I had a good experience of a radio announcer, and it's turned out that I'm good at it. My voice is rich and clear with tender character. In my voice-over works I try to go with academic british style of pronouncing. What I really love is acting, turning interesting script and character into reality.Read More
Voice-over and commercials productionRead More
Announcer on a small radio station in Far East, Russia. My voice was working on news and commercials.Read More
English-German teacherRead More
How do I work with Masha Sherstnyova?
You can start working with Masha Sherstnyova in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Masha Sherstnyova to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Masha Sherstnyova's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Masha Sherstnyova and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Masha Sherstnyova?
Payment to Masha Sherstnyova is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Masha Sherstnyova's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Masha Sherstnyova in just a couple of clicks.