Gilbert, Arizona, US
Bill's work is very concise, and that is due to the nature of his work as a hypnotist. Each word of a hypnosis audio program needs to be said in an exact way, at the right time, and in the perfect tone of voice to maximize effectiveness. This precision is an asset to his clients as Bill makes sure that you receive the finished product how you envisioned it.
Bill is sought after as a corporate trainer in the areas of influence and customer service. This experience and training benefits his voice clients in two ways. It allows Bill to help make your copy more influential, and he delivers customer service that is second to none. Bill's turnaround time is quick, and he has never missed a deadline.
English (North American)
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• Bill is a hypnotist, and he has been writing, voicing, and producing hypnosis audio programs for over 27 years. Since 1989, he has recorded over 170 programs.
• Bill spent several years in radio as an on air personality and the voice for many commercials. He has extensive experience writing copy for radio spots.
• Bill is a professional speaker and performer. He speaks throughout the United States for corporate audiences.
• Bill is regularly hired as an emcee for corporate events.
• Bill has appeared on many podcast, and he started his own podcast in 2015.
Bill holds a BBA from Tiffin University in Ohio with concentrations on marketing and management.
Computer & Software
MacBook Air using Audacity
Delivery is typically a download from Google Drive, but Bill can accommodate other methods.
Dependent on project
Payment to Bill Gladwell is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Bill Gladwell.
To invite Bill Gladwell to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.