About Bill Hensel
Produced and narrated audio documents for the FCC, the Baltimore Ravens, and Polaris Science Fiction Convention. Narrated for USAID, Lockheed-Martin and the US Coast Guard. Narrated on-hold messages for The Apothecary. Was Chief Broadcast Engineer for the Metropolitan Washington Ear (reading service for the blind and visually impaired). The voice of the MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test),PCAT (Pharmacy College Admissions Test) and DAT (Dental Admissions Test) Audio Study Guide as sold by (Website hidden).Read More
Graduate, Broadcast Center of St. Louis; trained in Audio Description by Joel Snyder of Audio Description Associates; B.A. in Political Science, The Pennsylvania State UniversityRead More
How do I work with Bill Hensel?
You can start working with Bill Hensel in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bill Hensel to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bill Hensel's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bill Hensel and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bill Hensel?
Payment to Bill Hensel is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bill Hensel's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bill Hensel in just a couple of clicks.