Aarhus, Midtjylland, DK • 11:04 PM Local Time
DemosView All (7)
About Bjarke Drejer
*Willing to do unpaid work.
I am in my mid-twenties, born and raised in Denmark.
I speak English fluently, with a fairly standard American English accent (I have relatives from Ohio).
I have that slight accent which is indiscernible but piques a listener's interest.
I have been doing my own Podcast for a while and I am now looking to get into voiceover work.
I can translate between English, Danish and Japanese.
Through working on my Podcast I have become quite familiar with editing audio.
I have a bachelor's in Japanese Studies.
I have lived in Japan. Where I taught English and acted on both TV and in commercials. (Shinji Ihori Talent Agency was my employer).
How do I work with Bjarke Drejer?
You can start working with Bjarke Drejer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bjarke Drejer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bjarke Drejer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bjarke Drejer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bjarke Drejer?
Payment to Bjarke Drejer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bjarke Drejer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bjarke Drejer in just a couple of clicks.