About Richard Blizman
I work for EB Games/Gamestop. I am around characters all the time. I have been immitating my co-workers and cartoon voices since I have been 12. Just recently I dressed as the Joker at the Gamestop midnight release and did the Joker voice for the pre-order calls to the customers.
I have also done a remake of the cartoon song sung by Chris Rice in front of my church and they have the voices of Yogi Bear, Beavis and Butthead. I can do the voices of Apu and Barney from the Simpsons. Barney from the Flintstones. Kermit the Frog. There are several others but I cannot think of them at this time. I have a raspy voice to do voiceovers for characters like two-face and mafia characters.
Voiceovers at the local church for cartoons on media of computers and stage acting for the church.Read More
Assoc of Arts from Seminole Comm College (2005)
HS diploma/ Trade diploma in mechanical drafting/architectural design (1988-1992)
How do I work with Richard Blizman?
You can start working with Richard Blizman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Richard Blizman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Richard Blizman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Richard Blizman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Richard Blizman?
Payment to Richard Blizman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Richard Blizman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Richard Blizman in just a couple of clicks.