Ringgold, Georgia, US
About Bo Callaway
A strong, masculine voice with a smooth depth that records very well. His voice can inflect humor, song, or serious overtones with ease.Read More
I have six and counting audiobooks presently selling; I narrated an award winning documentary; Many sporting events, and have had principle roles in regional theater.Read More
Advance Video Solutions
Tracey and Ryan Glenn (authors)
Locust and Honey Productions
Revival Waves of Glory Books and Publishing
To whom it may concern,Advance Video Solutions
I have worked with Bo Callaway on several projects over the past 10 years. During this time Bo has proved to be a talented singer, actor and narrator. Most recently I hired Bo to provide narration on the award-winning documentary “The Chattanooga Trial of U.S. vs. James Hoffa”. Bo takes direction well and will work until it is right.
It is my pleasure to recommend Bo Callaway for any professional narration requiring a strong baritone delivery.
Barry M. Cammon; Owner – Director Advanced Video Solutions, LLC
How do I work with Bo Callaway?
You can start working with Bo Callaway in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bo Callaway to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bo Callaway's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bo Callaway and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bo Callaway?
Payment to Bo Callaway is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bo Callaway's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bo Callaway in just a couple of clicks.