Austin, Texas, US
About Brandon Smith
I am a classically trained vocalist. My typical speaking range falls within Baritone and Countertenor. However, I am able to employ the use of my head and falsetto voices to achieve a higher pitch. I own a production studio with an acoustically treated space and thought out, high quality signal flow that results in a clean and professional recording.Read More
Of utmost importance is quality. The sound must be balanced, compressed and EQ'd properly to ensure the best outcome. I am a stickler for detail and will not be happy unless the client is.Read More
I hold a recording arts degree and run my own production and recording studio. The education I've obtained as well as the real-world experience in recording engineering and production all translates into a great voice-over capture.Read More
The Recording Conservatory of Austin
Texas A&M University
How do I work with Brandon Smith?
You can start working with Brandon Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brandon Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brandon Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brandon Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brandon Smith?
Payment to Brandon Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brandon Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brandon Smith in just a couple of clicks.