Nashville, Tennessee, US • 5:27 PM Local Time
About Bret Christo
Over twenty years ago I was bitten by the VO bug! I had done some on camera and voice work in San Diego, California in the late 90's. Life happened and I had to put the thought of working in the voice over business on the back burner. There is more, but that's my friends is for another discussion.Read More
Dru Scott, Multi Media Arts, Voice Over, Narration & Commercial Acting, San Diego California 1997, 1998, 2009.
Guy Arledge, Such A Voice, Voice Over & Narration, Nashville, Tn. 2020
Bill Brooks, Such A Voice, Voice Over & Narration Demo Production. Nashville, Tn. 2020
How do I work with Bret Christo?
You can start working with Bret Christo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bret Christo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bret Christo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bret Christo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bret Christo?
Payment to Bret Christo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bret Christo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bret Christo in just a couple of clicks.