About Brian Watkinson
I am a voiceover professional specializing in retail advertising. I voice between 350 to 500 spots a year for clients all over the country...mostly in automotive retail and I just completed an informational video narration for a Proctor and Gamble.
My turnaround is very quick, I'll work with you on rates and I'm not afraid to do specs if necessary to help you sell a project or help you sell me to a client.
Feel free to e
30 years of VO experience.Read More
Too numerous to list, but would be happy to provide upon request.Read More
How do I work with Brian Watkinson?
You can start working with Brian Watkinson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Watkinson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Watkinson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Watkinson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Watkinson?
Payment to Brian Watkinson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Watkinson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Watkinson in just a couple of clicks.